Milwaukee 0756-20 V28 Rotary Hammer (Bare Tool)
List Price: $836.00
You Save: $393.95 (47%)
Part Number: 0756-20 UPC: 045242004195 Weight: 12
DescriptionMilwaukee 0756-20 Specifications:
• Voltage: 28V
• No-Load RPM: 0-1,400
• No Load BPM: 0-4,700
• Solid Bit Capacity: 1"
• Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
• No. of Batteries Included: 0
• Impact Energy: 2.4 ft. lbs.
• Blows Per Minute: 4,700
• Overall Length: 13.0"
Milwaukee 0756-20 Includes:
• Side Handle
• Depth Gauge
Milwaukee 0756-20 Features:
• Up to 2x Run-time of 18V tools
• Lightweight - 28V Power with 18v battery weight
• Compact L-Shape handle design for maximum comfort and control, better access to tight spaces
• 28V High power reversiable motor (screw removal, bit jams)
• Keyless chuck for fast, easy accessory and adapter changes
• Tri-mode - Hammer drilling, chiseling and drilling modes
• Durable metal gearbox for long life
• Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger for optimal operator comfort
• Up to 2X the run time of 18V tools
• Delivers up to 40-50% more power
• 28 volts of power at 18 volt battery weight
• Convenient battery fuel gauge shows charge level
V28 weighs in...light
You’d think a 28-volt system with heavy-duty power would weigh almost twice as much as an 18-volt system. Not so, says Meyer. “The V28 technology is so powerful and the weight of a 3.0 amp-hour, 28-volt battery is slightly less than a conventional 18-volt NiCd battery pack.”
Fade-free power: Instead of the gradual but noticeable power decline users expect as a NiCd or NiMH battery pack discharges, the V28 Lithium-Ion cells maintain consistent power. Power doesn’t drop off drastically until the very last hole or cut.
Corded tool power: The higher 3.0 amp-hr. output and 28 volts of muscle mean you can use V28 tools that in the past could only be available as corded. For example, the hammer-drill puts out 600 in.-lbs. of torque, and the circular saw cuts at 4,200 rpm, which is much closer to corded saw speeds than the 3,200 rpm found on NiCd models.