Milwaukee 0740-22 V28 6-7/8" Metal Cutting Saw Kit
List Price: $946.00
You Save: $480.43 (51%)
Part Number: 0740-22 UPC: 045242004164 Weight: 12
DescriptionMilwaukee 0740-22 Specifications:
• Voltage: 28V
• No-Load Speed: 3,200 RPM
• Overall Length: 15-7/8"
• Arbor Hole: 5/8"
Milwaukee 0740-22 Includes:
• (2) 28V Lithium-Ion battery packs
• 24TPI Blade
• Rip fence
• 1-Hour charger
• Impact resistant carrying case
Milwaukee 0740-22 Features:
• Corded Power/speed - Cordless Convenience
• Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time
• 28 Volt Milwaukee high power moter delivers 3200PM
• New Larger 6-7/8" blade - Cuts 2" galvanized pipe in one pass
• Built-in Overload Protection
• All-metal upper and lower blade guards
• Led Illumination, clear gaurd window, and tear drop shoe for excellent line of sight
• Heavy-duty, lightweight all-steel shoe
• Electric Brake for quick blade stops
• Up to 2X the run time of 18V tools
• Delivers up to 40-50% more power
• 28 volts of power at 18 volt battery weight
• Convenient battery fuel gauge shows charge level
V28 weighs in...light
You’d think a 28-volt system with heavy-duty power would weigh almost twice as much as an 18-volt system. Not so, says Meyer. “The V28 technology is so powerful and the weight of a 3.0 amp-hour, 28-volt battery is slightly less than a conventional 18-volt NiCd battery pack.”
Fade-free power: Instead of the gradual but noticeable power decline users expect as a NiCd or NiMH battery pack discharges, the V28 Lithium-Ion cells maintain consistent power. Power doesn’t drop off drastically until the very last hole or cut.
Corded tool power: The higher 3.0 amp-hr. output and 28 volts of muscle mean you can use V28 tools that in the past could only be available as corded. For example, the hammer-drill puts out 600 in.-lbs. of torque, and the circular saw cuts at 4,200 rpm, which is much closer to corded saw speeds than the 3,200 rpm found on NiCd models.