Milwaukee 0729-21 V28 Lithium-Ion Cordless Band Saw Kit
List Price: $840.00
You Save: $426.57 (51%)
Part Number: 0729-21 UPC: 045242003013 Weight: 37.9
DescriptionMilwaukee 0729-21 Specifications:
• Volts: 28V
• Amp Hours: 3.0
• No Load Speed: 0-225 / 0-350 FPM
• Capacity in Rectangular Stock:: 4-3/4" x 4-3/4"
• Number of Batteries Included: 1
• Overall Length: 22"
Milwaukee 0729-21 Includes:
• 28V Battery Pack
• One-Hour Charger
Milwaukee 0729-21 Features:
• 28V Milwaukee High Power Motor cuts as fast as corded version!
• Deep Cut full 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" cutting capacity
• LED light aids cutting visibility
• High/Low speed selector switch with lock
• Comfortable non-slip, soft-grip reduces vibration and fatigue
• Over 200 cuts of 1" conduit per battery charge
• Two finger trigger speed control
• Up to 2X the run time of 18V tools
• Delivers up to 40-50% more power
• 28 volts of power at 18 volt battery weight
• Convenient battery fuel gauge shows charge level
V28 weighs in...light
You’d think a 28-volt system with heavy-duty power would weigh almost twice as much as an 18-volt system. Not so, says Meyer. “The V28 technology is so powerful and the weight of a 3.0 amp-hour, 28-volt battery is slightly less than a conventional 18-volt NiCd battery pack.”
Fade-free power: Instead of the gradual but noticeable power decline users expect as a NiCd or NiMH battery pack discharges, the V28 Lithium-Ion cells maintain consistent power. Power doesn’t drop off drastically until the very last hole or cut.
Corded tool power: The higher 3.0 amp-hr. output and 28 volts of muscle mean you can use V28 tools that in the past could only be available as corded. For example, the hammer-drill puts out 600 in.-lbs. of torque, and the circular saw cuts at 4,200 rpm, which is much closer to corded saw speeds than the 3,200 rpm found on NiCd models.