Milwaukee 0719-22 M28 Lithium-Ion Cordless Sawzall Reciprocating Saw Kit
List Price: $794.00
You Save: $403.84 (51%)
Part Number: 0719-22 UPC: 045242002887 Weight: 22.3
DescriptionMilwaukee 0719-22 Specifications:
• Volts: M28
• Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
• Speed (SPM): 0-2,000/0-3,000
• Batteries: 2
• Overall Length: 18"
Milwaukee 0719-22 Includes:
• (2) M28 Batteries
• One Hour Charger
• Carrying Case
• (1) Super Sawzall Blades
Milwaukee 0719-22 Features:
• 28V Milwaukee High Power Motor provides corded tool performance
• Comfortable non-slip, soft-grip reduces, vibration and fatigue
• Tool-free adjustable shoe quickly adjusts blade depth
• Exclusive gear protecting clutch for long life
• Comfortable two-finger variable speed trigger, 0-2000/0-3000 SPM
• 1-1/8" stroke, 0/2,000 - 0/3,000 SPM for extremely fast cutting
• Rugged Metal Quik-Lok blade clamp for fast tool-free blade changes
• High/Low speed selector switch with lock
• Feels and cuts more like a corded saw (28V power at 18V weight!)
• Up to 2X the run time of 18V tools
• Delivers up to 40-50% more power
• 28 volts of power at 18 volt battery weight
• Convenient battery fuel gauge shows charge level
V28 weighs in...light
You’d think a 28-volt system with heavy-duty power would weigh almost twice as much as an 18-volt system. Not so, says Meyer. “The V28 technology is so powerful and the weight of a 3.0 amp-hour, 28-volt battery is slightly less than a conventional 18-volt NiCd battery pack.”
Fade-free power: Instead of the gradual but noticeable power decline users expect as a NiCd or NiMH battery pack discharges, the V28 Lithium-Ion cells maintain consistent power. Power doesn’t drop off drastically until the very last hole or cut.
Corded tool power: The higher 3.0 amp-hr. output and 28 volts of muscle mean you can use V28 tools that in the past could only be available as corded. For example, the hammer-drill puts out 600 in.-lbs. of torque, and the circular saw cuts at 4,200 rpm, which is much closer to corded saw speeds than the 3,200 rpm found on NiCd models.