Milwaukee 0235-21 Magnum 5.5 Amp 1/2-Inch Drill with Keyless Chuck
List Price: $286.00
You Save: $137.00 (48%)
Part Number: 0235-21 UPC: 045242000197 Weight: 5.765
• 1/2" Magnum® Drill
• Side Handle
• 5.5 amp motor, 0 to 700 rpm, trigger speed control with reversing
• Heavy-Duty industrial single sleeve all metal keyless chuck and spindle lock
• 8 ft. 3-wire Quik-Lok® cord with easy detachment for storage and service
• Exclusive brush cartridge system changes brushes in less than one minute
• Voltage 120 AC
• Amps 5.5
• No Load RPM 0-950
• Chuck Type Keyless, Metal
• Wood Capacity- Auger Bit 1-1/2"
• Wood Capacity-Self Feed Bit 2"
• Metal Capacity-Hole Saw 2"
•Chuck Size 1/2"
•Gear Train Double
•Trigger Lock On
This heavy duty Magnum® drill is built for industrial/construction applications. It features raw power with a Milwaukee built 5.5 amp motor, 0-950 rpm trigger speed control, reversing, and a Quik-Lok® cord that can be quickly removed from the drill for storage or service replacement. Another exclusive feature is the brush cartridge system, with a set of spare brushes, that allows you to change brushes in less than one minute. Use this tool with a variety of accessories to drill into wood, metal, plastics and composites. The keyless chuck makes accessory changes quick and easy.