Malco TY6 Tensioning Tool with Auto Cut Off
Part Number: TY6 UPC:Weight: 0.75
DescriptionMalco TY6 Specifications:
• Net Weight: 15 oz
• Length: 8-1/2"
Malco TY6 Includes:
• (1) Tensioning Tool with Auto Cut Off
Malco TY6 Features:
• For continuous use on-the-job. The TY6 Tensioning Tool is designed for a heavy user of nylon ties. An adjustment knob allows installer to set desired tension for securing flex duct to a take-off collar. When the tie is tight, a breakaway spring mechanism releases the tool’s lower handle, causing the blade to engage and automatically flush cut off the excess tail of the nylon tie. No extra operation for manual trimming is required. Nylon tie installation is fast and easy with the TY6. Works on all ties including thin designs.
• Operating the TY6 is easy on the installer too! Contoured handles, with stops, are easier to grasp. Also, smooth lever action and vinyl cushion grips minimize hand and arm fatigue on big jobs.
• The TY6 features a hardened steel body, long wearing parts, and a weather resistant nickel chrome finish to assure many years of dependable service.
• CAUTION: DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN. ADJUST KNOB ONLY WITH FINGERS.