Makita XWT09Z 18V LXT Brushless High Torque 7/16" Wrench Bare Tool
List Price: $520.00
You Save: $221.22 (43%)
Part Number: XWT09Z UPC: 088381803526 Weight: 7.63
• BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 590 ft. lbs. of max torque
• 3-speed power selection switch (0-900/ 0-1,000/ 0-1,800 RPM & 0-1,800/ 0-2,000/ 0-2,200 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
• The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• Hex Shank : 7/16"
• No Load Speed (var. 3 spd.) : 0 - 900 / 0 - 1,000 / 0 - 1,800 RPM
• Impacts Per Minute (var. 3 spd.) : 0 - 1,800 / 0 - 2,000 / 0 - 2,200 IPM
• Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 590 ft.lbs./800 N•m
• Speed power selection : 3
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless High Torque 7/16 in. Hex Chuck Impact Wrench (XWT09Z, tool only) combines 590 ft.lbs. fastening torque with extended run time and speed control for unmatched fastening performance. It features an efficient Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The electronic 3-speed power selection switch gives users more precise fastening control. With the 7/16” hex chuck and hanging ring, it is ideal for linemen and electricians for installation and maintenance of power lines, wood boring, and more. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.