Makita XWT09T 18V LXT Li-Ion High Torque 7/16" Hex Impact Wrench Kit, 5.0
List Price: $917.00
You Save: $386.51 (42%)
Part Number: XWT09T UPC: 088381803557 Weight: 16.7
• (1) 18V LXT® Brushless High Torque 7/16" Impact Wrench (XWT09Z)
• (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
• (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
• (1) Tool Bag
• BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 590 ft.lbs. of fastening torque
• 3-speed power selection switch (0-900/ 0-1,000/ 0-1,800 RPM & 0-1,800/ 0-2,000/ 0-2,200 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
• Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 9" long
• Weighs only 8.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
• Built-in dual L.E.D. lights with preglow and afterglow illuminates the work area
• Easy to operate forward/reverse switch
• Electric brake for maximum productivity
• Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
• Hanging ring on tool for user convenience
• Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
• Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
• Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
• Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
• Hex Shank : 7/16"
• No Load Speed (var. 3 spd.) : 0 - 900 / 0 - 1,000 / 0 - 1,800 RPM
• Impacts Per Minute (var. 3 spd.) : 0 - 1,800 / 0 - 2,000 / 0 - 2,200 IPM
• Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 590 ft.lbs./800 N•m
• Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
• Overall Length : 9"
• Net Weight (with battery) : 8.1 lbs.
• Power Type : Cordless
• Speed power selection : 3
• Shipping Weight : 16.7 lbs.
• UPC Code : 088381-803557
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless High Torque 7/16" Hex Chuck Impact Wrench Kit (XWT09T) combines 590 ft.lbs. fastening torque with extended run time and speed control for unmatched fastening performance. It features an efficient Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The electronic 3-speed power selection switch gives users more precise fastening control. With the 7/16” hex chuck and hanging ring, it is ideal for linemen and electricians for installation and maintenance of power lines, wood boring, and more. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.