Makita XSL06Z 18V X2 LXT Li-Ion (36V) Brushless 10" Sliding Miter Saw Bare
List Price: $996.00
You Save: $457.00 (46%)
Part Number: XSL06Z UPC: 088381851299 Weight: 71.045
• Vertical Vise (122854-6)
• Dust Bag (122852-0)
• Triangular Rule (762001-3)
• Hex Wrench
• 10" x 5/8" 40T Micro-Polished Miter Saw Blade
• Powered by two LXT batteries; X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
• Makita built electronically controlled BL motor delivers 4,800 RPM for fast and smooth cutting.
• The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
• X2 LXT technology delivers up to 334 cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF and up to 192 cuts per charge in 2x12 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included)
• Largest crown molding cutting capacity in its 10" miter saw class, cutting up to 6-5/8" vertically nested
• Large dimensional lumber cutting capacity: 2-13/16" x 12" at 90° and 2-13/16" x 8-1/2" at 45°
• Miters 0-60° left and right; bevels 0-48° left and right
• Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw's footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall
• Positive miter stops at: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°, and 60° left or right
• Integrated 4-3/4" tall fence system for increased rigidity and more precise miter and bevel cuts
• Built-in laser clearly indicates line-of-cut whether blade is turning or not; on-off switch and micro-adjustments for precise "left-of-blade" or "right-of-blade" cutting
• Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts
• Large-sized aluminum base improves stability of material for efficient cutting
• Electric brake for maximum productivity
• Direct drive gearbox for increased cutting efficiency and reduced maintenance
• Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
• In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
• Power Type : Cordless
• Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
• Max. no load speed : 4,400 RPM
• Blade Diameter : 10"
• Arbor : 5/8"
• Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 90°) : 2-13/16" x 12"
• Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 45°, L/R) : 2-13/16" x 8-1/2"
• Electric Brake : Yes
• Laser Guide : Yes
• Stand included : No
Makita is a pioneer in Brushless Motor engineering, battery technology, and miter saw innovation and has combined this expertise in the 18V X2 LXT (36V) Lithium-Ion Brushless 10 In. dual bevel sliding compound miter saw (tool only, batteries and charger sold separately). It's powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries for 36V power and performance, but without leaving the 18V LXT platform. Makita Brushless Motor are engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XSL06Z has an efficient BL Brushless Motor that delivers up to 4,400 RPM for fast and efficient cutting, with automatic speed change technology to adjust cutting speed and torque under load for optimum performance. The XSL06Z has a unique 2-steel rail sliding system design that offers single slide-glide operation for smooth and dead-on accurate cutting right out of the box, as well as a reduced overall footprint that allows the saw to be positioned flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4 In.) and crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8 In. nested), the largest in its class. It will also crosscut a 4 x 12 at 90 degrees. The saw miters 0° to 60° left and right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (left or right). The bevel lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and quick adjustments from 0° to 48° (left and right). The direct drive gearbox with soft start is a key point of difference. Direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. Additional features include a high-quality 60T carbide-tipped blade, built-in laser that indicates the line-of-cut, and improved dust collection capability for use with a bag (included) or vacuum (sold separately).