Makita XSF05T 18V LXT Li-Ion Brushless 2,500 RPM Screwdriver Kit 5.0Ah
Part Number: XSF05T UPC: 088381841801 Weight: 7.2
• (1) 18V LXT Brushless 2,500 RPM Screwdriver
• (2) 18V LXT Li-Ion 5.0AH Batery
• (1) 18V LXT Li-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger
• (1) Belt Clip
• (1) 5/16" Magnetic Nutsetter, 2-5/8"
• (1) Tool Case
• Brushless motor delivers 0-2,500 RPM with increased torque to handle high demand fastening applications
• Push Drive Technology – in lock-on mode the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment and to save battery power
• Depth adjustable nose piece delivers consistent screw drive performance
• The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
• Cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability
• Steel-reinforced belt clip and hook for increased durability and user convenience
• Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area; remains on for approximately 10 seconds after releasing the trigger
• Ergonomically designed rubberized pistol grip with large 2-finger trigger for increased comfort
• Hex Shank : 1/4"
• No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 2,500 RPM
• Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
• Overall Length : 9-3/8"
The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 2,500 RPM Screwdriver (model XSF05T) breaks new ground in high demand applications. It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. With the exclusive Push Drive™ Technology, the 18V 2,500 RPM Screwdriver can be set on lock-on mode so the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged. This gives contractors a quieter work environment, and also saves on battery power. It’s built for added durability with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), which is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions. It is ideal for hanging sheetrock, metal framing, installing subfloors, backer board, and decking applications. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.