Makita XRV02T 18V LXT Cordless 8' Concrete Vibrator Kit 5.0Ah
List Price: $1,028.00
You Save: $462.15 (45%)
Part Number: XRV02T UPC: 088381833455 Weight: 22
• Makita-built motor delivers 12,500 VPM to help increase strength of concrete
• Dual directional switch to conveniently hold the tool in either horizontal or vertical positions
• Up to 41 minute run-time under load with 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0 Ah battery
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 105-1/2 In. long
• Weighs only 11.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• Protective cover helps prevent battery contamination
• 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0 Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
• Equipped with STAR Protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
• Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
• Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
• Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
• 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
• No Load Vibrations/Min. : 12,500
• Vibrator Diameter : 1"
• Vibrator Length : 8-11/16"
• Shaft Length : 96"
• Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 8 Ft. concrete vibrator kit (model XVR02T) delivers more run time with maximum vibrations per minute (VPM) for strengthening concrete when running a corded tool is not an option. The XVR02T weighs only 11.4 lbs. with battery, with high vibration and ergonomic features for top performance. The Makita-built motor delivers 12,500 VPM and up to 41 minutes run time under load using a fully-charged 18V LXT 5.0 Ah battery. The 8 Ft. shaft is 1 In. thick for more effective leveling and removal of air bubbles in concrete. It’s part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created STAR Protection computer controls. STAR Protection is communication technology that allows the star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating STAR Protection inside.