Makita XDT13R 18V LXT Li-Ion Compact Brushless Impact Driver Kit, 2.0Ah
List Price: $392.00
You Save: $176.15 (45%)
Part Number: XDT13R UPC: 088381823999 Weight: 10.7
• (1) 18V LXT® Brushless Impact Driver (XDT13Z)
• (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
• (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
• (1) Tool Case (141856-3)
• BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque
• Variable speed (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
• The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 5" long
• Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
• Built-in dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
• Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
• Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
• All aluminum gear housing for increased job site durability
• Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
• Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
• Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
• Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work
• Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
• Hex Shank : 1/4"
• No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 3,400 RPM
• Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 3,600 IPM
• Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 1,500 in.lbs./170N•m
• Battery : 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
• Overall Length : 5"
• Net Weight (with battery) : 2.8 lbs.
• Shipping Weight : 10.7 lbs.
• UPC Code : 088381-823999
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact Brushless Cordless Impact Driver Kit (XDT13R) delivers maximum versatility and performance, with an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The kit includes two efficient 18V LXT® 2.0Ah batteries, and each reach a full charge in only 25 minutes – the fastest charge-time in the category – for less downtime and increased productivity. The XDT13R is engineered for a full range of driving and fastening tasks including fastening deck screws, TEK screws, cabinet screws, tightening down lag bolts, and much more. It is ideal for HVAC, electricians, plumbers, automotive mechanics, woodworkers, remodelers, and any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class cordless impact driver. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.