Makita XCV05ZX 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless Backpack Vacuum, Bare Tool
List Price: $564.00
You Save: $245.00 (43%)
Part Number: XCV05ZX UPC: 088381848350 Weight: 18
• Powerful motor generates 53 CFM of suction power and 28.5 In. of water lift
• Efficient two stage HEPA filtration system captures large, small and micro dust particulates extending the life of the main HEPA filter
• Up to 90 minutes of continuous operation on low setting and 60 minutes on high setting using two 18V LXT 5.0 Ah batteries BL1850B (batteries not included)
• Quiet operating sound level of 70 dB(A)
• Efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• Includes the 3 tool adapters for hose connection to most Makita dust extraction attachments
• 59 In. hose for extended reach and comfort
• Push button power selection controller for (high/low) operation; attaches to waist belt of the harness
• Built-in L.E.D. light on the controller illuminates the work area
• Convenient and easy to replace disposable half-gallon filter dust bag (Part # 197902-0)
• Compact and lightweight design; weighs only 9.4 lbs. with batteries (batteries not included)
• Padded shoulder straps and waist belt with multiple adjustments for improved fit
• Equipped with STAR Protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Batteries and charger sold separately
• 3-year limited warranty
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
• Air Flow Rate : 53 CFM
• Static Water Lift : 28.5"
• Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
• Continuous Use (max, in minutes) : 60 min.
• HEPA filters available : Yes
• Working Sound Level : 70 dB(A)
• Gross Container Size : .5 gal.
The Makita 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36 V) Brushless cordless 1/2 Gallon HEPA filter backpack dry vacuum (tool only) is a powerful and portable clean-up solution that eliminates extension cords that trail corded backpack vacuums. It's also a powerful and portable dust extraction solution for contractors that bridges the gap between low-capacity on-board dust extraction systems and larger capacity but less portable wheeled canister job site vacuums. The XCV05ZX is ideal for cleaning crews, as well as for construction applications when used as part of a dust extraction system (tool connecting adapters sold separately). Model XCV05ZX includes 3 adapters for increased versatility. The XCV05ZX is powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately) for 36 V power and performance but without leaving the 18V LXT battery platform. The efficient BL Brushless Motor generates 53 CFM of suction and 28.5 In. of static water lift for fast clean-ups and improved dust extraction, with no cord to pull along or get in the way. The XCV05ZX weighs only 9.4 lbs. (with empty dust bag and two 18V 5.0 Ah batteries, batteries sold separately) and has padded shoulder straps and waist belt with multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit. Cordless and compact, the push button power selection controller attaches to the waist belt of the harness for convenient operation, and the 39 In. flexible hose has a telescoping extension wand with 20 In. – 34 In. of additional reach. The efficient HEPA filter combined with the filter bag captures large, small and micro dust particulates, and the half-gallon dust collection container is easily removed for dust disposal. When using two 18V 5.0 Ah batteries, users will get up to 90 minutes of continuous operation on low setting and 60 minutes on the high setting.