Makita WT01ZW 12V Max Cordless 3/8" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench Bare Tool
List Price: $152.00
You Save: $73.95 (49%)
Part Number:UPC: 088381617574 Weight: 6.5
• Variable speed (0 to 2,300 RPM & 0 to 3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/8 in. long
• Weighs only 2.1 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
• Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
• Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
• Convenient 3/8 in. square drive for quick socket changes
• Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
• Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
• Makita 12V max Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge (battery and charger not included)
• Built for maintenance professionals, repairmen, remodeler, electricians, and general contractors who require a compact fastening solution.
• 3-year warranty on tool
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
• Square Drive : 3/8"
• No Load Speed (RPM) : 2,300
• Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 3,000 IPM
• Maximum Torque (in.lbs.) : 1,000 in.lbs.
• Battery : 12V max Lithium-Ion
• Speed power selection : 1
The 12V max Lithium-Ion cordless 3/8 in. Impact Wrench (WT01ZW, tool only) is the perfect addition to any tool box or tool belt. The WT01ZW weighs only 2.1 lbs. (with battery, sold separately), and delivers pro power and pro speed in an ultra-compact design for driving and fastening applications, with a convenient 3/8 in. square drive for quick socket changes. Three-eighths-inch square drives are widely used by automotive technicians so the WT01ZW is ideal solution for automotive, as well as other applications in close quarters that require fastening power in an ultra-compact design, without the cord. It’s part of Makita's expanding 12V max Lithium-Ion cordless line-up, which includes driver-drills as well as an impact driver, Impact Wrench, circular saw, Recipro Saw, jig saw, vacuum, and flashlights. Consistent with the rest of Makita's groundbreaking Lithium-Ion battery technology, the 12V max Lithium-Ion battery delivers more power in a compact size for maximum efficiency. The WT01ZW features a Makita-built variable speed motor that delivers 1,000 in. lbs. Of max torque, a no load speed of 0-2, 300 RPM, and 0-3,000 impacts per minute with a durable and long-lasting hammer/anvil design. It has an L.E.D. light to illuminate the work surface, and ergonomic grip that fits like a glove for even pressure and easy control.