Makita VJ04R1 12V Max CXT Jig Saw Kit
List Price: $262.00
You Save: $113.25 (43%)
Part Number: VJ04R1 UPC: 088381818933 Weight: 11
• (2) 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
• (1) 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
• (1) Jigsaw Blade (723053?9)
• (1) Tool Case (821691-2)
• Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,900 strokes per minute
• 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting for use in a wide range of materials
• Compact and ergonomic design at 9-1/8 in. long
• Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• Dust port for use with a vacuum provides efficient dust management
• Low profile design engineered for improved handling in compact areas
• Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for increased accuracy
• Die-cast aluminum base adjusts from 0°-45° right to left
• Electric brake for maximum productivity
• On-board wrench for fast blade changes
• Lock-on button for continuous operation
• Uses Tang shank blades
• Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
• Part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
• Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
• 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
• Length of Stroke: 11/16"
• Maximum Cutting Capacity @ 90° (Wood): 2-9/16"
• Maximum Cutting Capacity @ 90° (Aluminum): 5/32"
• Maximum Cutting Capacity @ 90° (Mild Steel): 1/16"
• Strokes Per Minute: 2,900 SPM
• Blade Shank: "T" Tang
• Overall Length: 9-1/8"
The Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion cordless jig saw kit (VJ04R1) delivers fast and efficient cutting, with a compact design that’s engineered for ease-of-use and maneuverability. The kit includes two 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The VJ04R1 has a compact and ergonomic design at only 9-1/8 In. long with less weight (only 3.8 lbs. with 12V max CXT™ 2.0 Ah battery). The Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,900 strokes-per-minute, with 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting for increased versatility. It is an efficient and compact cutting solution for a wide range of materials. For longer run time, all 12V max CXT™ cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a battery protection circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.