Makita VC4710X1 12 Gallon Vac Wet/Dry Vacuum and 7" Angle Grinder
List Price: $1,436.00
You Save: $656.73 (46%)
Part Number: VC4710X1 UPC: 088381687966 Weight: 56
• Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials resulting in a quiet operating sound level of 59 dB(A)
• Utilizes precision lightweight motor components and efficient air ducting to produce a vacuum weight of only 27 lbs.
• Automatic filter cleaning system with blow-back feature is timed at set intervals to maintain filter performance for longer filter life
• onboard tool-activated outlet starts and stops vacuum with power tool usage
• Variable speed control dial for a variety of applications
• Meets the EPA (RRP) rule for HEPA vacuums only with the optional main HEPA filter installed
• Rocker valve isolates reverse air flow through each filter separately to not interrupt suction
• 10 second delay after power tool shut off to clear hose of remaining debris
• Soft start function for lower amp-draw at start-up
• Integrated cord reel and hose brackets for operator convenience
• Large, wide-set, urethane rear wheels create a lower center of gravity for better stability
• Enlarged steel caster front wheels are engineered for easy movement over rough surfaces
• Equipped with 24.6 Ft. cord and 16 Ft. anti-static hose, for better reach and suction performance
• Removable accessory storage tray for optional accessories and parts
• Quick-release latches for easy removal and disposal of collected materials from canister
• Lower profile flat filter design maximizes the container volume and improves efficiency
• ETL certified to ANSI 1017 standard for vacuums with onboard power outlet
• Included: efficient main nano filter set (captures 99.95% particles 2 microns and larger)
• AMPS : 12
• Peak Horsepower : 4 HP
• Power Consumption : 840/0 watts
• Air Flow Rate : 135 CFM
• Static Water Lift : 92"
• Equipped Filter Efficiency : 99.95% of 2 microns
• Maximum Connected Tool Load (AMPS) : 5
• Gross Container Size : 12 gal.
• Dry Capacity : 9 gal
• Wet Capacity : 8 gal.
• Working Sound Level : 59 dB(A)
• Equipped Filter Surface Area : 2 x 1.62 ft
• Dry Weight : 27 lbs.
• Cord Length (ft) : 24.6'
• HEPA filters available : Yes
The X tract Vac (model VC4710) is at the center of Makita's growing dust collection system, and with an extensive range of features the VC4710 is a top performer in the jobsite vacuum category. This is a best-in-class solution for dust extraction in concrete and woodworking applications. The VC4710 is powered by a 12 AMP motor that generates 135 CFM of suction power and 92 In. of water lift to take on the most challenging applications. Jobsite research indicates that contractors clearly desire a jobsite vacuum that combines power with less noise and less weight with a smaller footprint, particularly for indoor and room-to-room applications. Makita responded with a vacuum motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials, delivering an operating sound level of only 59 dB(A). In addition, precision lightweight motor components and more efficient air ducting allowed engineers to reduce the weight to only 27 lbs. For improved stability, the VC4710 has wide-set urethane rear wheels and enlarged steel caster front wheels to create a lower center of gravity for improved stability and easier movement. On-board tool-activated outlet, with innovative automatic filter-cleaning system the tract Vac® includes an on-board tool-activated outlet that starts and stops the vacuum with power tool usage. The VC4710 also features an automatic filter cleaning system with blow-back feature, which is timed at set intervals to maintain filter performance. The VC4710 features two flat main nano filters engineered to maximize the container volume and improve efficiency, while capturing 99.95% of particles size 2 microns and larger. The optional certified HEPA main filter captures 99.97% of particles size 0.3 microns and larger, which meets or exceeds the department of energy’s standard for HEPA filters. Included standard is a 1-3/8 In. x 16 Ft. Anti-static hose, which is ideal for woodworkers in a shop environment.