Makita RH02R1 12V Max CXT Li-Ion Cordless 9/16 In. Rotary Hammer Kit
List Price: $408.00
You Save: $161.33 (40%)
Part Number: RH02R1 UPC: 088381849173 Weight: 11
• (2) 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion batteries
• depth gauge
• tool case
• Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0 to 850 RPM, 0-4,900 BPM and 0.73 ft. lbs./1.0 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 9-11/16 In.
• Weighs only 4.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
• For dust management use dust extraction cup (198362-9) with side handle spacer (122810-6), side handle base (450120-4) and bolt (921919-9)
• 2-Mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation"
• Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
• Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
• One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
• Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
• Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
• Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
• 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
• Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 9/16"
• Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 5/32" - 3/8"
• Impact Energy (Joules) : 1 J
• Vibration (m/s²) : 6.5
• No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 850 RPM
• Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,900 BPM
• Battery : 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion
The 12V max CXT cordless 9/16 In. rotary hammer kit (model RH02R1, accepts SDS-Plus bits) delivers power and speed in a compact size for work in tight spaces and overhead applications. With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The RH02R1 has a Makita-built variable speed motor that delivers 0 to 850 RPM, 0-4,900 BPM and 0.73. ft.lbs./1.0 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling. It has 2-mode operation for "rotation only" or "hammering with rotation". The compact size and lower weight (only 4.3 lbs. with 12V max CXT 2.0 Ah battery) mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. Additional features include a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.