Makita PH04R1 12V Max CXT Li-Ion 3/8" Hammer Driver-Drill Kit
List Price: $236.00
You Save: $99.41 (42%)
Part Number: PH04R1 UPC: 088381808422 Weight: 8.8
• Variable 2-speed design (0-450 & 0-1, 700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
• Makita-built motor delivers 250 in. lbs. of max torque
• 0-25,500 BPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-7/8 in. long
• Weighs only 2.5 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
• Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
• Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
• Convenient 3/8 in. keyless chuck for quick bit changes
• Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
• Part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
• Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
• 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
• Capacity (steel) : 3/8"
• Capacity (wood) : 13/16"
• Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 5/16"
• No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 450 / 0 - 1,700 RPM
• Blows Per Minute (2 speed) : 0 - 6,750 / 0 - 25,500 BPM
• Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 250 in.lbs./28N•m
• Battery : 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion
• LED light : Yes
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion cordless 3/8 in. Hammer Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for drilling, driving and fastening applications. The kit includes two 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The PH04R1 weighs only 2.5 lbs. (with 12V max CXT 2.0 Ah battery) and delivers 250 in. lbs. Of max torque, with 25,500 blows per minute (BPM) for drilling applications in masonry materials. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact Hammer Driver-Drill with less weight or for applications in tight spaces. For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a battery protection circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.