Makita HR4041C 1-9/16-Inch Rotary Hammer Spline
List Price: $840.00
You Save: $421.00 (50%)
Part Number: HR4041C UPC: 088381081191 Weight: 14
- Features a Powerful 12 AMP Motor with 230-460 RPM for the most Demanding Jobs
- Dual Purpose for " Hammering Only" or " Rotation with Hammering" for multiple applications
- No Hammering while Idling helps increase tool life
- Torque limiting clutch
- Electronic variable speed control dial enables user to set speed per application
- High quality aluminum housing allows for greater durability and tool life
- Auto cut out carbon brush system automatically shuts down the motor indicating time for maintenance
- Capacity Concrete Bit: 1-9/16"
- Capacity Core Bit: 4-5/8"
- Impact Energy (J): 9.2
- No Load (RPM): 230 - 460
- Blows/min.(BPM): 1,300 - 2,600
- AMPS: 12.0
- Overall Length: 16-7/8"
- Cord Length: 16.4'
- (1) Rotary Hammer
The Makita HR4041C 1-9/16-inch rotary hammer spline features a powerful 11 amp motor, 1,350-2,750 BPM, and anti-vibration technology for two times less vibration. A low noise level (106dB) and vibration (4.5 m/s2) reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity. The HR4041C also features precision-machined, all-metal gears with more surface contact for more power. Electronic speed control minimizes speed loss when working in heavy applications to ensure maximum productivity. Ideal for drilling through holes, setting anchors, core drilling, and many more applications.