Makita FD07R1 12V Max CXT Brushless Cordless 3/8" Driver-Drill Kit
List Price: $307.00
You Save: $130.17 (42%)
Part Number: FD07R1 UPC: 088381809511 Weight: 7.2
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/16 in. long
• Weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 280 in. lbs. of max torque
• The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• Capacity (steel) : 3/8"
• Capacity (wood) : 1-1/8"
• No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM
• Maximum Torque (in.lbs.) : 280 in.lbs.
• Battery : 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion
• Handle : Pistol
• Max. no load speed : 1,500 RPM
The Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 3/8 in. Driver-Drill Kit delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient drilling, driving and fastening. With Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The FD07R1 weighs only 2.3 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery), and delivers 280 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact driver-drill with less weight and for applications in tight spaces. For longer run time, 12V max CXT™ cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.