Makita EK7301 14" Power Cutter - 73 cc.
List Price: $1,678.00
You Save: $745.44 (44%)
Part Number: EK7301 UPC: 088381330510 Weight: 28.5
• Universal wrench (965-210-222)
• Torx key (940-827-000)
• Screwdriver (944-827-001)
• Adapter ring (20mm to 1) (394-2280121)
• Five stage filtration system with advanced directional air flow, provides cleaner air for better saw performance
• Carburetor engineered with improved deco-valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation at start up.
• New ignition coil with start-support function stores electrical energy with each pull for easier start ups
• Improved ignition system with large flywheel and rare earth magnets create more efficient power.
• Reinforced aluminum blade guard with 70 degrees range of limitless positioning using a marked knob handle
• Improved ignition system with larger flywheel and rare earth magnets for create more efficient power.
• Cutting arm position simply changes from center position to flush (outboard) position allowing cuts directly adjacent to curb edges, wall or directly above the ground
• On-Off-Choke operation switch on a single lever for operator convenience
• Cushioned operator grips with 4 vibration-absorption rubber buffers for increased operator comfort
• Microchip controlled carburetor designed to compensate engine timing according to work load
• Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates to reduce weight
• Starter grip decompression valve for faster starting
• Water kit is assembled to saw and can be used with garden hose, gravity tank or pressure tank
• 2-mass dampening system provide reduced vibration to operator
• Displacement: 4.5 cu. In (73 cc)
• Max Power: 3.8 kW (5.1 H.P)
• Fuel / Oil Mixture: 50:1
• Ignition System: Electronic
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1/3 Gal (1.1 L)
• No Load Speed: 9,300 RPM
• Max. Spindle Speed: 4,300 RPM
• Arbor: 20 mm
• Max. Cutting Depth: 4-13/16" (122 mm)