Makita EK6101 14" 61 cc Power Cutter
List Price: $1,578.00
You Save: $709.00 (45%)
Part Number:UPC: 088381390736 Weight: 22.5
• Stratified air scavenging (SAS) sends air flow through the transfer port to push the burned gases through the exhaust outlet recovering 75% of unburned fuel and reducing fuel consumption by 20%
• Cyclonic air intake delivers more air, more efficiently and increases air filter life by discarding 90% of larger debris
• Larger surface inverted intake and filter system extends filter life and service intervals
• Start capacitor with spring assisted recoil stores electrical energy resulting in significantly less pull start force
• Sliding front engine mounts help absorb vibration by detaching when cutting pressure is applied
• Smaller hub and drive wheel assembly increases maximum cutting depth to 5-1/8 in.
• Multi-ribbed, self tensioning belt is engineered to provide a more consistent transfer of power
• Lower noise at 97 dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
• Clear primer bulb facilitates fuel delivery to the carburetor for easier cold starts
• On-off choke operation switch on a single lever with touch-stop function for operator convenience
• Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates to reduce overall weight
• Clear fuel tank window provides a convenient fuel level indicator
• Water pressure control knob for more accurate flow rate adjustments
• Vertical filler neck position for conventional refueling operation
• Integrated wrench holder
• Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) : 3.7 cu.in. (61 cc)
• Engine (max power) : 4.4 HP/3.2 kW
• No Load Speed/Max. Spindle Speed : 9,850 / 4,400 RPM
• Fuel Mixture : 50:1
• Fuel Tank Capacity : 23.6 oz.
• Arbor w/ Adaptor : 20mm/1" adaptor
• Max. Cutting Depth : 5-1/8"
• Dry Weight : 19.6 lbs.
• User Type : Professional
• Power Type : 2-stroke gas
• Wheel Diameter (in.) : 14"
The 14 in. Power cutter, model EK6101, is engineered for industrial performance but with less weight at only 19.6 lbs. The compact and efficient EK6101 is powered by a 61cc engine with a full 4.4 HP for the most demanding concrete cutting applications. It’s engineered to start easier and vibrate less. It also has innovative features like stratified air scavenging (PSAs) that recovers up to 75% of unburned fuel to reduce fuel consumption, and a cyclonic air intake that discards larger debris for increased air filter life – and less maintenance. The compact and efficient EK6101 is an ideal cutting solution for metal decking, angle iron, i-beams, cast iron pipe, brick/masonry, stone/concrete blocks, railroad rails, road curbs, and asphalt. Blade sold separately.