Makita EA6100PREG 18" 61 cc Chain Saw
List Price: $1,064.00
You Save: $465.00 (44%)
Part Number: EA6100PREG UPC: 088381394604 Weight: 13.25
• Easy start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine management for quick starting with less force
• Powerful 4.6 HP stratified air scavenging engine for lower emissions and improved fuel efficiency
• Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (only 13.2 lbs.)
• Heavy-duty cartridge air filter system for extended air filter life and improved durability
• 13,800 RPM with fast acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
• Compact design engineered with smooth rounded surfaces for easy cleaning and operator comfort
• Touch & stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
• Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
• Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
• Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
• Lateral chain tensioning for easy adjustment
• Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
• Floating rim sprocket for easy maintenance and improved chain life
• Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) : 3.7 cu.in. (61 cc)
• Power Rating : 4.6 HP/3.4 kW
• Max. Engine Speed : 13,800 RPM
• Standard Guide Bar : 18"
• Chain Pitch : 3/8"
• Chain Gauge : .050"
• Fuel Mixture : 50:1
• Fuel Tank Capacity : 27 oz.
• Oil Tank Capacity : 16 oz.
• Net Weight (w/o bar & chain) : 13.2 lbs.
• User Type : Professional
• Chain Saw Feature : Heavy duty air filter
• Chain Saw Configuration : Bar/chain in box
• Power Type : 2-stroke gas
The Makita 20 In. 61cc professional chain saw (EA6100PREG) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 61cc engine delivers 4.6 HP, with an easy start spring-assisted starter, and heavy duty air filter system for extended filter life and improved durability. The touch & stop single-lever operation is engineered for immediate shut-off for added convenience. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.