Makita EA3500SRDB 16" 35 cc Chain Saw
List Price: $466.00
You Save: $217.00 (47%)
Part Number: EA3500SRDB UPC: 088381825719 Weight: 14.1
• Compact design with less weight (only 9.7 lbs.)
• Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
• Touch & stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
• Large metal spike bar for increased productivity
• High power-to-weight ratio 2.3 HP engine
• Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
• Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
• Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
• Primer pump for easy cold starting
• 33 cm markings on the rear handle for cutting wood to length
• Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) : 2.14 cu.in. (35 cc)
• Power Rating : 2.3 HP/1.7 kW
• Max. Engine Speed : 13,100 RPM
• Standard Guide Bar : 16"
• Chain Pitch : 3/8"
• Chain Gauge : .050"
• Fuel Mixture : 50:1
• Fuel Tank Capacity : 13.5 oz.
• Oil Tank Capacity : 9.8 oz.
• Net Weight (w/o bar & chain) : 9.7 lbs.
• User Type : Occasional user
• Chain Saw Feature : Flush cut handle
• Chain Saw Configuration : Bar/chain in box
• Power Type : 2-stroke gas
The Makita 16 In. 35cc chain saw (EA3500SRDB) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 35cc engine delivers 2.3 HP and an engine speed of 12,800 RPM, with an easy start spring-assisted starter. For extreme conditions, the primer is engineered for efficient cold starting for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and an advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration