Makita CJ102DZ2XL 12V max CXT Li-Ion Heated Jacket, Black 2XL Bare Tool
List Price: $330.00
You Save: $148.29 (45%)
Part Number: CJ102DZ2XL UPC: 088381-830188 Weight: 3.87
• (1) 2XL Black Jacket
• 3 core heat zones (left chest, right chest, back) for optimum heat distribution
• 3 heat settings (high/ medium/ low) for precise heating control
• Features 4 pockets: zippered chest pocket and side pockets (left and right), sleeve pocket
• On/Off heat controller with 3-stage red L.E.D. indicator
• Battery pocket on rear left side for quick and easy access
• Removable zip off sleeves quickly converts the jacket into a vest
• Knitted storm cuffs, fleece lined collar and drawstring waist provide added protection and comfort in harsh environments
• Power source accepts Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion Batteries and features a USB power port for charging portable electronic devices
• 94% polyester / 6% spandex shell
• Part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
• Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools
• Also available in small (CJ102DZS), medium (CJ102DZM), large (CJ102DZL), XL (CJ102DZXL), 2XL (CJ102DZ2XL), 3XL (CJ102DZ3XL)
• 3-year warranty on heating element and electronics only
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
• *with BL1041B
• Available Sizes : 2XL
• Heat Settings : High-Medium-Low
• Number of Pockets : 5 (including battery pocket)
• Battery : 12V max Lithium-Ion
• Overall Length : 12-7/8"
• Net Weight (with battery) : 3.4 lbs.
• USB Power Port : 1
• Zip-off Sleeves : Yes
• Shipping Weight : 3.87 lbs.
• UPC Code : 088381-830188
Your Makita 12V max CXT™ battery can help you keep warm in cold, harsh job site conditions. The 12V max CXT™ Cordless Heated Jacket has a power source that accepts Makita 12V CXT™ batteries for up to 14 hours of heat (with BL1041 battery, sold separately). You can also keep your portable electronic devices charged-up with the convenient on-board USB power port. The Heated Jacket has three heat settings to adjust to changing weather conditions. It has four pockets including a zippered chest pocket that is ideal for a cell phone or other accessories, as well as left and right side pockets and a sleeve pocket. The battery pocket is on the rear-left side, so it's out of your way but within reach for quick and easy access. The soft fleece-lined collar is tailored for increased user comfort, even when fully zipped-up. The knitted storm cuffs and drawstring waist provide a better fit to help keep the cold weather outside. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.