Makita CC02R1 12V Max CXT 3-3/8" Tile and Glass Saw Kit
List Price: $360.00
You Save: $160.00 (44%)
Part Number: CC02R1 UPC: 088381822770 Weight: 7.2
• (2) 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
• (1) 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
• (1) 3-3/8" Diamond Blade, Tile/Glass (A-95722)
• (1) Tool Case
• Makita-built motor delivers 1,600 RPM for faster and powerful cutting
• 3-3/8 in. blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1 in. for a wide range of cutting applications
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8 in. long
• Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• Nickel-plated base prevents rust and tilts from 0° to 45° for bevel cuts
• Adjustable cutting depth up to 1 in. at 90° and 5/8 in. at 45°
• Large 16.9 oz. water supply tank with easy open cap for wet cutting applications
• Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
• Convenient on-board storage of hex wrench
• Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time and lower self-discharge
• Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
• Part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
• Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
• 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
• Blade Diameter: 3-3/8"
• Arbor (mm): 15 mm
• No Load Speed: 1,600 RPM
• Maximum Cutting Depth @ 90°: 1"
• Maximum Cutting Depth @ 45°: 5/8"
• Overall Length: 12-3/8"
• Net Weight with Battery: 4.2 lbs
The Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion cordless 3-3/8 in. Tile/glass saw kit (CC02R1) delivers smooth and powerful cutting, with a compact design that’s engineered for ease-of-use and maneuverability. The kit includes two 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The CC02R1 is compact and weighs only 4.0 lbs. (with 12V max CXT™ 2.0 Ah battery). With 1,600 RPM, 1 in. cutting capacity, and a large 16.9 oz. water supply tank for wet cutting applications, it is a compact and efficient cutting solution for tile and glass. For longer run time, all 12V max CXT™ cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a battery protection circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.