• Replace multiple sizes of stepladders in one versatile 15131-001
• Ansi Type IAA - 375 lb duty rating
• Rails constructed of non-conductive fiberglass-resin composite
• Safe to use near live electrical circuits
• Comfortable standing platform at any height between 4 and 8 feet
• Safe to use on staircases and uneven surfaces
• Lightweight and easy to move quickly from job to job
• Black resin fiberglass resists fading from UV exposure longer than any other color
• Material: Fiberglass
• ANSI Rating: Type IAA
• Size: Adjustable 6' - 10'
• Dimensions: 36" x 9" x 73"
Over-reaching, and using the wrong type or size of ladder for the job cause the vast majority of ladder accidents. We designed the select step fiberglass adjustable stepladder to address these factors. The select step is fully adjustable on both sides, so you can use it in multiple heights and configurations. No matter how you set it up, the patent-pending select step provides a comfortable standing platform that offers heel-to-toe foot Support at the top recommended step. We also removed the unusable top rung to prevent operators from unsafely climbing above to the top recommended step. Because both sides telescope independently, you can use the select step safely over obstacles, sloping ground, and on stairs or uneven surfaces. Select step is the only fiberglass stepladder that allows you to safely work on stairs. The select step features the fast, easy-to-use rock locks and select grip handle for telescoping the ladder up and down to help you work faster with less fatigue from handling a tall stepladder.