Krylon WL00114 White Butyl Caulk 10 ounce
Part Number: WL00114 UPC:Weight: 1
DescriptionKrylon WL00114 Specifications:
• Flexibility in extreme temperatures (-40 F to 180 F)
• Meets performance requirements of Federal Specification TT-S-001657 and ASTM Specification C-1085
Krylon WL00114 Features:
• Butyl Rubber Caulk is a high performance product that adheres to aluminum, metal, plastics, rubber, concrete, wood, vinyl, mortar and stone.
• Outstanding adhesion to metal joints
• An insulating watertight seal
• Recommended Uses: Ideal for sealing gutters, corrugated roofing, pipes, thresholds, aluminum and vinyl siding, lap joints, flashing, roof vents and drain spouts.