Klein J213-9NECR Journeyman Side-Cutting Pliers, Hi-Leverage NE, Crimp Die
List Price: $68.48
You Save: $19.69 (29%)
Part Number: J213-9NECR UPC: 092644721038 Weight: 1.13
• Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals.
• High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
• Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
• Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
• Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
• Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire.
• Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
• State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman? handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability.
• Hard, black material for toughness and durability.
• Soft material on outer surface for comfort and firm grip.
• Always wear approved eye protection.
• NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
• Handle Finish: Journeyman
• Jaw Length: 1-19/32"
• Jaw Width: 1-1/4"
• Jaw Thickness: 5/8"
• Knife Length: 25/32"
• Handle Color: yellow/black
• Nose Type: New England
• Overall Length: 9-1/2"
• Weight (lbs.): 1.13