Klein IR5 12:1 Dual-laser Infrared Thermometer
List Price: $77.06
You Save: $26.75 (35%)
Part Number: IR5 UPC: 092644690303 Weight: 0.95
• (1) Laser
• (1) Pouch
• (1) 9V Battery
• Optical Resolution (Distance-to-spot) is 12:1.
• Features include dual-laser targeting; auto-scan; max/min/avg/diff; high/low alarm; backlit display; auto power-off.
• Drop protection to 6.6 ft. (2 m).
• Measurement Range: -22° to 752°F (-30° to 400°C)
• Uses one 9-volt battery, with battery life expectancy at 10 hours of continuous use with laser and backlight on.
• Certified to IEC EN 61326-1:2006, EN608251:1994+A2:2001+A1:2002.
• Adjustable emissivity
• Soft-touch, over-mold housing
• For ambient temperatures above freezing, the accuracy is +/- 4° F or +/- 2%; Accuracy below freezing is +/- 4° F plus 0.2 degrees per degree below 32° F
• Response time less than 0.25 seconds
Klein Tools IR5 is a professional dual-laser targeting infrared thermometer, offering a wide measurement range, a tight distance-to-spot ratio, dual targeting lasers and several calculation modes to facilitate different temperature measurement applications. The dual lasers assist in targeting the measurement area. The distance between the 2 laser spots on the surface of the object being measured approximates the diameter of the circular measurement area from which the infrared sensor is collecting data.