Klein CN1907AR Tree Climber Set 2-3/4" Gaffs 15"-19"
List Price: $463.02
You Save: $180.69 (39%)
Part Number: CN1907AR UPC: 092644520228 Weight: 6.3
• 8'' x 8'' (203 mm x 203 mm) cushioned, high-grade leather climber pads for maximum comfort
• Neoprene-impregnated nylon climber straps for long-lasting life
• Secure sleeve and leg iron connection. Two slotted hex-head bolts with lock washers and barrel-type nuts join the steel sleeve and leg iron together
• Steel split ring secures ankle strap in place and allows for quick replacement
• 4-7/16'' (113 mm) wide stirrup provides greater foot support.
• Contoured leg irons help position gaffs securely and comfortably
• Replaceable gaff firmly attaches to the leg iron with a center pin and two TORX screws
• Extra-long gaffs for maximum penetration when climbing trees
• To determine size needed, measure from instep to 1'' (25 mm) below knee
• Sold in pairs only
• Adjustable Length: 15" (381 mm) to 19" (482.6 mm)
• Replacement Ankle Strap Cat. No.: 5301-20
• Replacement Calf Strap Cat. No.: 5301-18
• Replacement Gaff Cat. No.: 07
• Weight (lbs.): 6
• Weight: 6.30 lbs. (2.86 kg)
Klein's Tree Climber set includes the pads, straps, leg irons, stirrups and 2-3/4" gaffs. The secure sleeve and leg iron connections are adjustable in 1/4" (6 mm) increments.Contoured leg irons help position gaffs securely and comfortably. The replaceable gaffs firmly attach to the leg iron with a center pin and two TORX screws. High-grade leather climber pads are cushioned for maximum comfort. Klein Tools has been providing occupational protective equipment to linemen since the first telegraph poles were strung. Klein components should not be interchanged with components made from other manufacturers because Klein cannot guarantee that those components are properly designed or are free of defects in materials or workmanship.