Klein 59001T Unibit Titanium-Nitride Coated Step-Drill Bit
List Price: $41.52
You Save: $4.54 (11%)
Part Number: 59001T UPC: 092644535154 Weight: 0.1
DescriptionKlein 59001T Specifications:
• Depth penetration for each step: 1/8"
• Electric drill size: 1/4" and larger
• Number of Hole Sizes per Bit: 13 in 1/32" increments
• Pilot hole required: No
• Quick Reference No.: 1T
• Size Range (Hole Diameter): 1/8" - 1/2"
Klein 59001T Features:
• Similar to Klein high-speed steel step-drill bits, but with a titanium-nitride coating (82 - 86 Rockwell C hardness).
• Coating reduces friction for cooler, smoother running without lubrication; allows bits to last up to 4 to 5 times longer than steel drill bits.
• Single-fluted design eliminates skidding and makes for easier resharpening.
• Laser-etched hole sizes are easy-to-read and permanent.
• Bits are perfect for drilling accurate, round holes in thin (up to 1/8") metal (steel, brass, aluminum, and copper), as well as plastic and wood.
• Anti-skid tip eliminates the need for center punching or pilot hole drilling.
• Note: Read and follow safety instructions in power tool owner's manual.