Jet 756028 ESR-1650-3T, 50" x 16 Gauge Electric Slip Roll 3PH
List Price: $3,699.00
You Save: $100.00 (3%)
Part Number: 756028 UPC: 731325178036 Weight: 910
• Perfect tool for sheet metal forming in HVAC and FAB-shops
• Roll drive is controlled by foot pedal for immediate forward and reverse action
• Rolls are made of hardened polished high-carbon steel.
• Forming roll has attached position scale for equal pressure adjustment
• Heavy duty cast iron frame and enclosed base insure precise sheet metal rolling.
• Easy to setup and operate
• Convenient foot-control assembly with emergency-button
• All electrical and rotating parts are designed for safety and ease of use
• Satety Brake
• Motor Voltage (V.): 230/460
• Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge): 16
• Wire Grooves (In.): 5/16, 3/8, 1/2
• Motor (HP): 1-1/2 HP, 115/230V, 3Ph
• Weight (Lbs.): 877
• Number and Diameter of Rolls (In.): 3, 3
• Maximum Forming Length (In.): 50
• Prewired (V.): 230
• Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.): 71 x 24 x 43
• Minimum Forming Radius (In.): 2
Rugged frame and base ensure that hardened polished, high-carbon steel rolls on the JET Electrical Power Slip Roll deliver smooth, even results. All electrical and rotating parts are designed to enhance operator safety and comfort during use. Easy setup and operation, this is a must-have for any HVAC or fabrication shop..