J-B Weld 8265TT 2 oz Cold Weld Epoxy Glue Twin Tube
Part Number: 8265TT UPC: 043425826558 Weight: 0.25
• Packaged in two tubes. One contains liquid steel/epoxy resin, and the other contains hardener.
• Can be formed, drilled, ground, tapped, machined, filled, sanded, and painted. It stayes pliable for about 30 minutes after mixing.
• Sets in 4-6 hours, and cures fully in 15-24 hours.
• It's Water-proof; petroleum, chemical, and acid-resistant; resists shock, vibration and extreme temperature fluctuations, and withstands temperatures up to 500 F
• Super strong, non-toxic, and safe to use
• Bonds to virtually any combination of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, pewter, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, PVC & ABS, concrete, fiberglass, wood, fabric, paper -- just about any porous and non-porous material.
• Tensile Strength (psi): 3960
• Adhesion (psi): 1800
• Flex Strength (psi): 7320
• Tensile Lap Shear (psi): 1040
• Shrinkage (psi): 0.0%
• Resistant to (psi): 500 F