Irwin 1773465 Irwin Universal Handsaw Short (15”)
List Price: $26.22
You Save: $8.48 (32%)
Part Number: 1773465 UPC: 038548991573 Weight: 2
• Unique Handle Design – The patent-pending unique handle-to-blade design, combined with the patented universal triple-ground teeth, completely eliminates binding and cuts three times faster than traditional handsaws through virtually any material.
• Patented Universal Tooth Grind – The patented universal tooth grind rapidly removes material, delivering the speed that’s expected from a coarse-cutting saw with the fine finish of a fine-cutting saw in most standard building materials.
• Comfort Grip Handle – The comfort handle is constructed of a high density resin and molded into an ergonomic grip. This handle is lighter than traditional handsaws resulting in less hand fatigue.
• The Blade Profile – The blade profile has a tapered-pitch nose for improved clearance through materials and stability with every stroke.
• Thick Body Blade – The thick body saw blade is .85 mm thick with a water based lacquer coating, delivering a faster, more controlled cut.
• 90° and 45° Markings – The 90° and the 45° angle markings are fast and convenient features, providing a reliable straight edge for quickly marking work surfaces.