Ramset VIPER-4 Viper-4 27 Caliber Powder Actuated Tool
Part Number: VIPER-4 UPC:Weight: 9
• Load is advanced consistently each time the Viper is fired.
• No time spent manually resetting or cycling the tool. Allows you to work faster.
• Heavy duty buffer system prevents front end damage caused by piston overdrive —especially through sprayed-on insulation.
• Completely redesigned open-ended muzzle keeps your tool cleaner longer.
• Simplified barrel retention collar, no tools are required for assembly or disassembly.
• The Viper screws securely into the end of the extension pole with the steel collar ensuring a more durable and rigid connection.
• Requires new Viper 4 series of sectional pole tool.
The Viper is the premier tool for use in over head fastening. With it's lightweight, automatic load advance and piston return, this is the tool of choice by ceiling contractors, electricians and low voltage contractors.