Ramset TF1200 TrakFast Fastener Gun
List Price: $799.00
You Save: $300.00 (38%)
Part Number: TF1200 UPC:Weight: 16
- Increased durability and reliability
- Off position to prevent draining the battery when tool is not in use.
- Three to five times faster than powder tools: 42-pin magazine reduces load time.
- Easy to use: Tool automatically resets piston. No recoil, tool absorbs shock resulting in less operator fatigue.
- No licensing required: Unlike powderactuated tools, no licensing is required.
- No changing loads: TrakFast uses a fuel cell, not a load. No need to inventory different colored loads.
- Narrow nose & profile allows tool to reach inside deep leg track (1-5/8" wide x 2" high).
- 2 year warranty (6 months on wearable parts).
- Gas Technology
- Fully Automatic
- 1-1/2" Pin Capacity
- 42 Pin Magazine Capacity
- Maximum Capacity: 42 pins
- Maximum cycles/second: 2
- Fuel cell: 1000 shots
- Battery (charged): 3000 shots
- Length: 15"
- Height: 17"
*(1) Battery charger
Since its introduction in 1991, TrakFast has been the tool of choice for both interior and exterior contractors. The TrakFast Automatic Fastening System fastens all types of track, from standard track to hat channel, deep leg, Z, and J channel. Contractors continue to report tremendous savings when using TrakFast for high production fastening. They have learned that TrakFast’s actual cost in place beats all other systems. The increased speed and productivity of TrakFast allows the contractor to bid more competitively, complete the job sooner and move on to the next job. Anyone can use TrakFast—just load the pins and fire. It’s that easy