Husqvarna K970-RESCUE 6.5 HP 14" Rescue Cut-Off Saw
List Price: $1,769.00
You Save: $183.90 (10%)
Part Number: K970-RESCUE UPC:Weight: 30
• (1) Rescue Cut Off Saw
• Chromium-plated blade guard, visible in smoke and water spray, enhances control of the cutter.
• Specially designed starter handle, with room for heavy gloves.
• Adjustable carry strap allows full freedom of movement.
• The new generation of Active Air Filtration™ is one of the most efficient air filtration systems on the market, delivering operational times up to one year, with no filter service required.
• Engine with X-Torq produces 75 % less emissions, 20 % lower fuel consumption and more power.
• DuraStarter™, the dust-sealed starter, and the durable starter cord reduce the risk of downtime and increase reliability and product life.
• SmartCarb™, built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
• Easy to start thanks to Air Purge and decompression valve.
• The Poly-V belt provides better transmission of power, less frequent re-tensioning and greatly extended product life.
• Efficient vibration dampening reduces vibrations to less than 5 m /s², for more convenient operation.
• DEX – water-saving wet cutting kit for efficient dust management.
• Fuel indicator in the tank shows fuel level, to help avoid unnecessary stoppages.
• Power Output: 6.5 HP
• Displacement: 94cc
• Blade Diameter: 14"
• Max Cutting Depth: 5"
• Weight(excl. cutting equipment): 24.69 lbs.
The Husqvarna K 970 Rescue is specially designed for rescue and clearing work. It has a unique power-to-weight ratio and is equipped with features like the new generation Active Air Filtration™, one of the market’s most efficient centrifugal air cleaning systems that offers up to one year’s operation without a filter change and SmartCarb™, a built-in automatic filter compensation and a highly efficient vibration dampening system. The K 970 Rescue has a robust DuraStarter™ starter and an extra large starter handle with space for bulky gloves. Control of the cutter is facilitated by the chromium-plated blade guard that is visible in smoke and water spray and the adjustable carry strap allows for maximum freedom of movement. The K 970 Rescue is equipped with an X-Torq®engine, which reduces emissions up to 75 % and lowers fuel consumption by 20 %. Air Purge and a decompression valve make it very easy to start.