Husqvarna K970-RESCUE 6.5 HP 14" Rescue Cut-Off Saw
List Price: $1,769.00
You Save: $183.90 (10%)
Part Number: K970-RESCUE UPC:Weight: 30
• (1) Rescue Cut Off Saw
• Chromium-plated blade guard, visible in smoke and water spray, enhances control of the cutter.
• Specially designed starter handle, with room for heavy gloves.
• Adjustable carry strap allows full freedom of movement.
• The new generation of Active Air Filtration™ is one of the most efficient air filtration systems on the market, delivering operational times up to one year, with no filter service required.
• Engine with X-Torq produces 75 % less emissions, 20 % lower fuel consumption and more power.
• DuraStarter™, the dust-sealed starter, and the durable starter cord reduce the risk of downtime and increase reliability and product life.
• SmartCarb™, built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
• Easy to start thanks to Air Purge and decompression valve.
• The Poly-V belt provides better transmission of power, less frequent re-tensioning and greatly extended product life.
• Efficient vibration dampening reduces vibrations to less than 5 m /s², for more convenient operation.
• DEX â€“ water-saving wet cutting kit for efficient dust management.
• Fuel indicator in the tank shows fuel level, to help avoid unnecessary stoppages.
• Power Output: 6.5 HP
• Displacement: 94cc
• Blade Diameter: 14"
• Max Cutting Depth: 5"
• Weight(excl. cutting equipment): 24.69 lbs.
The Husqvarna K 970 Rescue is specially designed for rescue and clearing work. It has a unique power-to-weight ratio and is equipped with features like the new generation Active Air Filtration™, one of the marketâ€™s most efficient centrifugal air cleaning systems that offers up to one yearâ€™s operation without a filter change and SmartCarb™, a built-in automatic filter compensation and a highly efficient vibration dampening system. The K 970 Rescue has a robust DuraStarter™ starter and an extra large starter handle with space for bulky gloves. Control of the cutter is facilitated by the chromium-plated blade guard that is visible in smoke and water spray and the adjustable carry strap allows for maximum freedom of movement. The K 970 Rescue is equipped with an X-Torq®engine, which reduces emissions up to 75 % and lowers fuel consumption by 20 %. Air Purge and a decompression valve make it very easy to start.
All Husqvarna Equipment sales are final. Husqvarna Equipment is covered by Husqvarna's Gold Metal Equipment Warranty. For full details on the warranty's terms, please click here. Toolup.com will not accept returns of Husqvarna Equipment under any circumstances.