Husqvarna 968411301 DM 230 Small 1850W 3 Speed Compact Handheld Wet Core Drill
List Price: $1,774.00
You Save: $224.01 (13%)
Part Number: 968411301 UPC: 805544478052 Weight: 16
• Elgard indicated via pulsation when the machine is overloaded, provides longer product life.
• SoftStart electronic current limiter means full speed is reached about two seconds after start.
• When making a starter hole or cutting through reinforcement speed can be reduced by half using SmartStart.
• Three-speed water-cooled gearbox for optimal drilling performance and longer service intervals.
• The plastic housing makes it more durable against drops and daily wear.
• Rated Voltage: 230/110V
• Amperage: 8/15A
• Power: 1850 W
• Output RPM at Full Load: 500/1400/2900 rpm
• Speeds: 3
• Rated Output: 1100W
• Spindle Speed Idle High Speed: 900/2150/4500 rpm
• Max Drill Bit Diameter (Handheld): 3"
• Max Drill Bit Diameter (Stand): 6"
• Sound pressure level, dB(A): 90
• Sound power level, dB(A): 94
New, handheld drill motor with attractive design and functional ergonomics. Soft rear section and a larger contact area mean that it sits better against your body. The machine is modular, and therefore easy to maintain and repair.
All Husqvarna Equipment sales are final. Husqvarna Equipment is covered by Husqvarna's Gold Metal Equipment Warranty. For full details on the warranty's terms, please click here. All returns must be placed through Husqvarna