Husqvarna 965173601 DMS 240 10 Inch 185/455 RPM Complete Core Drilling Machine
List Price: $1,910.00
You Save: $185.01 (10%)
Part Number: 965173601 UPC: 805544582742 Weight: 70
• Electronic overload protection helps prevent overheating and extends product life.
• Supplied with wheels, for easier transportation.
• Two-speed carriage gear box lets you choose crank speed for optimal performance, depending on application.
• The integrated vacuum base means setup is fast and easy, with no need for anchoring or clamping.
• The drill stand is tiltable and the back support has a rigid locking system, for reliable and stable angle drilling.
• The baseplate can also be used as a vacuum plate.
• Input Power: 2400 W
• Voltage: 230/110V
• Phases: 1
• Amperage: 9/20A
• Spindle Speed Full Load 2 Values: 185/455 rpm
• Rated Output: 1500/0 W
• Recommended Generator Size: 3500 W
• Rated Current: 9/20 A
• Max Drill Bit Diameter: 10"
The DMS 240 is a complete core drilling system for a wide variety of drilling applications. The stand is tiltable, and features a convenient carry handle.
All Husqvarna Equipment sales are final. Husqvarna Equipment is covered by Husqvarna's Gold Metal Equipment Warranty. For full details on the warranty's terms, please click here. Toolup.com will not accept returns of Husqvarna Equipment under any circumstances.