Harrington Hoist L5LB02010 2 Ton 10 Foot Lever Hoist
Part Number: L5LB02010 UPC:Weight: 37
DescriptionHarrington Hoist L5LB02010 Specifications:
• Capacity: 2 Tons
Harrington Hoist L5LB02010 Includes:
• (1) Lever Hoist
Harrington Hoist L5LB02010 Features:
• Compact design (short steel handle and 15-degree recovery strokes) makes it a perfect fit for use in tight quarters.
• Steel body is more durable yet lighter weight than die cast aluminum models.
• Revolutionary freewheeling offers one handed operation.
• Grade 100 heat-treated load chain is nickel plated for corrosion resistance.
• Get positive braking action with Weston-style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces. Includes two brake pawls for additional reliability.
• Enjoy protection against dirt and moisture with a totally enclosed brake mechanism.
• Ensure long life with machined, heat-treated, split load double reduction gears.
• Forged and heat-treated alloy steel hooks open slowly without fracturing under excessive loads. Top and bottom hooks rotate 360 degrees.
• Single load chain through 3 Tons
• Patented spring-loaded freewheel mechanism permits easy adjustment of the load chain and safeguards against accidental freewheeling under load.
• Equipped with standard rubber grip for non-slip operation.
• Tested to verify compliance of ASME B30.21 requirements
Harrington's LB lever hoists combine easy operation with a compact, low headroom design that easily handles real-world demands. Rated the number 1 selling lever hoist in the U.S., these hoists can be used horizontally, vertically, inverted or at any other load angle and have the strength to get the job done.