Harrington Hoist L5LB00810 3/4 Ton 10 ' Lever Hoist
Part Number: L5LB00810 UPC:Weight: 18
DescriptionHarrington Hoist L5LB00810 Features:
• Experience exceptional strength with a thick die-cast aluminum body.
• Handle tough demands with high-strength, heat-treated main pinion shaft and load gear.
• Get positive braking action with Weston-style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces.
• Minimize manual effort thanks to smooth running, pre-lubricated ball bearings, and precision machined drive train components.
• Simplify maintenance with fewer parts and an easy-to-work-on design.
• 10-foot lift is standard, 15- and 20-foot lifts are also stocked; nonstandard lifts and hand chain drops available as well.
• Grade 100 heat-treated manganese alloy load chain resists abrasion and wear while minimizing chain weight.
• Forged and heat-treated alloy steel hooks are designed to open slowly and not fracture
under excessive loads.
• Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.16 requirements.
• Harrington CF hand chain hoists give you a practical alternative thanks to
an economical design using fewer parts for trouble-free service. Outstanding
durability is due to a die-cast aluminum body and high-strength, heat-treated
main pinion shaft and load gear. Pre-lubricated ball bearings, precision machined
gears, and Weston-style load brake make lifting smooth and easy while allowing
long service and low maintenance.