Greenlee RK1240C CRIMPING TOOL ASS'Y,42MM-PVC COV
List Price: $2,196.05
You Save: $419.31 (19%)
Part Number: 50072056 UPC: 783310072058 Weight: 17.9
- Three crimping head choices: RK1230 for industry U type dies with 1.20" (30 mm) opening, RK1240 for industry U type dies with 1.65" (42 mm) opening, and RK1240K for Kearney PH2 type dies.
- New head designs result in lower weight and improved durability - tested to 50,000 crimp cycles.
- Boss included on each crimping head for use with hotsticks.
- Easy to get into tight locations, lightweight makes them excellent choices for hotstick use.
- Single-acting tools that require an external hydraulic pump capable of 10,000 psi (700 bar).
- Equipped with a 3/8" male screw type coupler.
- Capable of crimping a wide range of lugs, C-taps, H-taps and overhead tension sleeves.
- Covered head models have two layers of PVC that total approximately 3/16" (4.8 mm) thick.
- The outer layer is black and the inner layer is red.
- Includes steel carrying case.
- Capacity: RK1240K - ASCR terminals 1033 kcmil (MCM), ASCR tension fittings 477 kcmil (MCM)
- Crimping Force: 24,000 lbs (106 kN)
- Length: RK1230 - 10-3/4" (273 mm); RK1240 - 11-7/8" (302 mm); RK1240K - 12-1/4" (311 mm)
- Weight: RK1230 - 8.7 lbs (3.9 kg); RK1240 & RK1240K - 9.7 lbs. (4.4 kg)
- Max. Operating Pressure: 10,000 psi (700 bar)