Greenlee PE620 LOOP VERIFIER (PE620)
List Price: $74.84
You Save: $7.59 (10%)
Part Number: 50086650 UPC: 783310086659 Weight: 0.5
- Designed specifically as a security and alarm continuity tester, the PE620 Loop Verifier can be connected to a Normally-Open or Normally-Closed loop pair
- Provides a distinct audible tone when the alarm condition occurs.
- Latching feature identifies intermittent failures (swingers) and confirms operation of switches at remote locations.
- In latching mode, the Loop Verifier will catch the alarm condition and continue until the tester is reset.
- Electrical Power: 9V Battery
- Battery Life (Nominal): 100+ hours tone, 15+ hours audible signal
- Tone Frequency: 900/1100 Hz alternating, nominal
- Tone Output: +3 dBm into 600 ohms
- Continuity: N.O. on <50k ohms, off >80k ohms; N.C. on >120k ohms, off <80k ohms
- Latch Sensitivity: Any occurrence >100 microseconds
- case: High-impact ABS case