Greenlee K425K58 Mechanical Crimp Tool
List Price: $434.30
You Save: $52.30 (12%)
Part Number: 52020874 UPC: 783310081609 Weight: 7.7
DescriptionGreenlee K425K58 Specifications:
• Crimping Force: 9,000 lb. (40 kN)
• Length: 25-3/8" (645 mm)
Greenlee K425K58 Features:
• Designed for crimping a wide range of overhead service entrance connections,
overhead splices, and overhead taps.
• Equipped with Burndy style die release pins using a Kearny "D" die as a die seat.
• All Burndy "W" style dies can be used with these tools.
• 5/8" Die groove
• Bent fiberglass handles provide a solid grip, good leverage and better
durability than wood.
• Teflon-impregnated bushings at pivot joints provide smooth operation
and long life.
• Complete crimps are assured with an over-center cam mechanism.
• Tool can easily be checked visually for proper adjustment and can be
adjusted with Allen wrenches.