Greenlee K425BG Manual Crimping Tool with D3 and BG Die Grooves
List Price: $339.23
You Save: $22.62 (7%)
Part Number: 50020650 UPC: 783310020653 Weight: 8.01
DescriptionGreenlee K425BG Specifications:
• Crimping Force: 9,000 lb. (40 kN)
• Length: 25-3/8" (645 mm)
Greenlee K425BG Features:
• Designed for crimping a wide range of overhead service entrance connections, overhead splices, and overhead taps.
• Easy-to-use MD-6 type “pop” tool.
• Equipped with D3 die groove and either “BG” or “O” die groove.
• The D3 die groove serves as a die seat for all Greenlee and industry “W” type dies.
• Bent fiberglass handles provide a solid grip, good leverage, and better durability than wood.
• Teflon impregnated bushings at pivot joints provide smooth operation and long life.
• Complete crimps are assured with an over-center cam mechanism.
• Tool can easily be checked visually for proper adjustment, and can be adjusted with Allen wrenches.