Greenlee EK12IDL11 Gator Battery-Powered 12-Ton Dieless L Series Crimping Tool
List Price: $5,650.69
You Save: $1643.70 (29%)
Part Number: 52047180 UPC: 783310520481 Weight: 28.11
DescriptionGreenlee EK12IDL11 Specifications:
• Crimping Die Style: Dieless
• Crimping Force: 24,000 lbs. (106 kN)
• Length: 16-1/2” (420 mm)
• Width: 2-7/8 (73 mm)
• Depth: 14-1/2” (368 mm)
• Battery: 18V 3.0 Ah Li-ion
• Est. Cycles per Charge: 90
Greenlee EK12IDL11 Includes:
• (2) Batteries
• (1) Molded Carrying Case
• (1) 120V Battery Charger
Greenlee EK12IDL11 Features:
• The EK12ID is a battery-powered indent style dieless crimping tool. For copper and aluminum color coded lugs and splices, they have a range through 1000 kcmil.
• With the EK12ID, completing a crimp is easy. Simply close and latch the head around the connector and then pull the trigger. The tool does the rest.
• State of the art 18V lithium ion battery power reduces cycle time and provides 70% more cycles per charge. The pistol grip style tools utilize a 3.0 amp hour battery while the in line tools.
• Exclusive to Greenlee! Pressure monitoring that alerts the operator if the crimping force of the tool does not meet specifications. Now, contractors and utilities don’t need to worry if there tools are providing the proper crimp force.
• Exclusive to Greenlee! Tools have an automatic retraction stop (ARS) feature that automatically retracts the ram just enough after a crimp so that the tool can be moved into position for the next crimp cycle.
• Exclusive to Greenlee! An integral LED light to illuminate the work area on all tools.
• Exclusive to Greenlee! Over molded tacky grip areas to make the tool easier and more comfortable to hold. Lightweight, forward angled pistol handle provides much improved tool balance
• Exclusive to Greenlee! Bio-degradable hydraulic oil
• All tools are UL and cUL classified with 8 brands of connectors and feature a flip-open style crimping head to easily get around large lugs and splices.