Greenlee 177 Precision Tone Generator
List Price: $408.04
You Save: $68.20 (17%)
Part Number: 50086570 UPC: 783310086574 Weight: 3.42
• (1) Tone Generator
• Used in the telecommunications industry for pair identification and fault locating.
• Supplies a precise 577.5Hz crystal controlled signal frequency.
• Variable output allows technicians to adjust signal strength to suit field conditions and improve accuracy.
• Designed to work with any common amplifier and exploring coil for aerial fault locating.
• For communications over inactive pairs, the unit supplies talk battery to power two telephone test sets (buttsets).
• Each of the three test leads is equipped with traditional bent nose piercing clips with "bed of nails" insulation piercing pins.
• The tone generator and test leads fit neatly in a durable, protective woven polyester carrying case with shoulder strap.
• 1-year warranty.
• Battery-operated (1-6V lantern included).
• 5 Digit UPC: 08657
• Power Requirements: One 6V lantern battery
• Battery Life: 40 hours nominal
• Transmitter Frequency: 577.5Hz pulsed at 1Hz, crystal controlled
• Output Voltage: 0.1 to 80Vp-p
• Output Signal Level: 0 to +30dBm
• Construction: High impact ABS plastic in woven polyester case