Greenlee 08-03-54A D'VersiBIT Type A Auger 1/2" x 54"
List Price: $79.57
You Save: $26.26 (33%)
Part Number: 50380737 UPC: 783310380733 Weight: 0.45
DescriptionA new twist to an old problem. These flexible steel drill bits are the right tools for installing wire or cable inside existing walls.
It bends to meet your needs! Fishing wire or cable through existing walls used to be frustrating and time-consuming, but the D'VersiBIT has made it as simple as bowing the spring steel shaft in the direction you want to drill and turning on the power. Proven in the field to deliver accurate and professional results in many applications. Bits range from 3/16" to 1" (4.8 to 25.4 mm) in diameter and in shaft length from 12" to 72" (304.8 to 1828.8 mm).
The D'VersiBIT System makes it possible to easily accomplish even complex installations. This patented system attaches a quality drill bit to a long flexible spring steel shaft. When used with the Placement Tool, this flexibility makes it possible to easily manipulate the bit within walls. After drilling, attach a D'VersiGRIP to the hole in the drill and pull wire or cable back through the wall.
Type A, Auger
• Wood-type auger bit with screw point.
• Pulls itself through wood, avoids walking or skidding.
• Excellent for drilling in soft woods or through thin sections.
• Slow back-taper allows for easy retrieval.
• Bit Diameter: 1/2" (12.7 mm)
• Shaft Length: 54" (1371.6 mm)
• Shaft Diameter: 3/16" (4.8 mm)