Gardner Bender 962H Big Ben Hand Bender with Handle for 1" EMT / 3/4" Rigid
Part Number: 962H UPC: 032076055684 Weight: 20.9
DescriptionGardner Bender 962H Specifications:
• Bend Radius: 5.81"
• EMT Size: 1"
• Rigid Size: 3/4"
• Material: Aluminum
Gardner Bender 962H Includes:
• Bender Head
Gardner Bender 962H Features:
• All models include embossed sight lines for 10°, 22°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 90°.
• Industry-standard markings- 30° bend when handle is straight up.
• Bigger hook with a 5x durability factor.
• Bigger foot pedal- 40% larger.
• More foot room allows for a booted foot.
• Bend-back channel easily corrects conduit over-bends.
• Patented Vise-Mate holds conduit while cutting or reaming.
• Lifetime manufacturer warranty
Gardner Bender's new series of Big Ben aluminum hand benders has improved traditional hand benders by enlarging the hook, increasing the foot pedal size and clearance, highlighting the markings and incorporating a dual sight-line system for bending on the floor or in the air. GB's new Big Ben series offers industry standard markings to simplify the contractor's job. Made of rugged, heat-treated aluminum, the Big Ben series is backed by a lifetime warranty and is available in the most common sizes of 1/2", 3/4" and 1".